skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 17 July 2008
My matryoshkas
After seeing lots of these cute little dolls around the blogging world, I thought I'd have a go at creating a couple.
A word of warning ..............they can beome quite addictive as you can let your imagination for the detail run riot.
1 comment:
Miaou
said...
Those are very sweet Nita. I love the little pink blush cheeks!
26 July 2008 at 01:55
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Nita
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I love crafting - it's as simple as that.
View my complete profile
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
Neet Designs
. Make your own badge
here
.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
▼
July
(4)
Toy swap
School crafts
My matryoshkas
So many projects........
►
June
(19)
My Etsy shop
http://neet.etsy.com
Etsy
Check your watch!
London
My Wish List
I'd like one of these
then one of these
definately one of these!
one of these would be nice
and I owe myself this after all that
My ever changing list of crafty folks
Hopes
A Little Hut - Patricia Zapata
Viya's corner
dutch colours
Ravenhill
SockPixie
Erleperle
my everyday things
Domesticali
Dutch blue
futuregirl blog
teeweewonders
LucyKate Crafts...
miscellany of me..
blu-shed
HELLOmynameisHeather
Buttonberry
Lixie Knits It
ethel and edna
i heart linen
Show 10
Show All
1 comment:
Those are very sweet Nita. I love the little pink blush cheeks!
Post a Comment