Wednesday 3 December 2008

Not much blogging but still busy

I haven't felt I have had the time to sit down and blog for a while, concious of the time it takes to do it properly (for me anyway) But today I have found the time to show off some things I have been doing. Halleluha.


A beautiful symbol of this season bathed in glorious winter sunshine


A bowl of hyacinths, planted up by myself, starting to poke their noses out and give up their gorgeous flowers in a little while.


I spend far too much time gazing out the window at these cheeky things (far TOO much time!)


I have been furiously busy making a whole pile of these cute little slippers for a project I have in mind



My first attempt at crafting some Christmassy decorations. These are made from a vintage, felted piece of blanket. They are 9cm tall


This little fella for is a present for some friends to welcome their much longed for little baby boy. I knitted it from some vintage, thrifted, unnamed yarn. He stands 29cms tall and also has a little bell in his belly so he jingles gently. I also made the card from scratch with a pretty little piece of decoupage topper (which was quite challenging to cut! but very pleasing to make.)

No comments: