Sunday 1 November 2009

Time for a change

Hello, little neglected, blog - long time no see?
Well life has been busy this Summer and good blogging has to be done under very relaxed conditions, both in mind and environment. So no blogging from me for quite some time.

Saying that I do not feel alone in this situation because as well as not blogging, I also gave myself a ban on reading any blogs. All those lovely blogs out there are full of temptations and distractions and I couldn't handle it. But, after dipping into my Favourites List, I find that there are quite a few other bloggers who have taken time out from posting for one reason or another. So with that in mind I feel relaxed enough to pick up the camera and hit the keyboard.

I have opened the doors of my crafting cupboard (something I just could not do for quite a while) with a renewed enthusiasm and I am keen to once again pick up those WIP's and get stuck stuck in.

My little chicken flock take up a fair bit of my free time - 2-3 garden chickens is good - 20+ is sheer hard work and requires quite considerable management. So this Summer, what with running a happy home, gardening quite a large plot, taking care of Little Neet and Big Neet and a flock of chickens, my days seem to have gone in a blur. I am hoping the Winter will be a little more relaxed.

Anyway I thought I would like to blog a little more about everyday life at Neet Manor, so with this in mind I have created a new blog

Everything Neet

you can find it here.

Neet Designs will stay live for the while, although I will be over on my new blog for updates. I may refer to posts and events from here over there, but I will put links to ensure everyone knows what I am blithering about.

Please come over and have a look and read and if you like it, please tell your friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
You write very well, i love how descriptive you are! I feel like i have known you for years :)