Monday 9 June 2008

I think I may be busy for a while.......






I received my copy of Marie Claire Idees this weekend (I thought I would take a peek at one to see what all the fuss is about) and talk about inspiration overload!!
I definately want to do the cushion, perfect for me, I have an idea to use the design off the bag for something different, the glasses case is great and would also make a cute little holdall for scissors and...................I really, really want to visit a house that puts these covers over their bottles of water!

3 comments:

Miaou said...

LOL at the water bottle covers - I think they are lovely, but I can't really see I would have the patience to put one on for the three minutes the bottle would be in use ... !

Lovely lovely magazine - I'm presuming there isn't an English version? My French is very basic to say the least!

Can't wait to see what you make!

Hells said...

If I had bottle covers like that. I'd use them!!!
(I am a collector of useless but pretty stuff!)

Lucykate Crafts... said...

marie claire idees is a fantastic magazine, huge amount of inspiration in there even if you can't read french!