Monday 7 July 2008

So many projects........



So, so little time. But somehow, somewhere I will just have to find it.


ISBN4-07-246385-X

I saw this pop up on a few blogs that I read and had to order it for myself just for the front cover! But inside, although it is in Japanese, the diagrams and instructions are pretty easy to follow.





These three are a must have for any crafters book collection. The makes inside are all adorable and could be created in so many different ways.



ISBN-10: 1-58008-858-9/ISBN-13: 978-1-5808-858-9

This book is hot off the presses and I knew as soon as I saw a write up on it that it had to be mine. All I can say is WOW! The projects in this are the sort that make you go all tingly just looking at the photos. The author has used natural fibers for these makes - raffia, jute, kitchen string, sisal leather cord and felted jumpers. There are contemporary looking vases, fabulous crocheted bags and crocheted/felted bags! All simply scrumptious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those books look lovely, I have the Tilda one with the fabric roses. I made some projects out of this book an the turned out great.