Wednesday 30 July 2008

Toy swap




Now that Margy of Hmmdesigns has received and blogged about her gifts, here are my photos of the little toys I made for Baby Ruben.

For the swap organised by Chloe of MeeCrafts, Margy told me her baby was due about the same as the swap was organised. She had decorated her nursery and had a preference for red/ white and perhaps toadstool items. So........ I crocheted a little baby cushion with the letter R, a toadstool rattler and a little bunny companion. Hopefully I got the colour combination right for Margy?

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Awwww they are lovely gifts.
They will look great in Margy's nursery.

Lovely lovely lovely!

Miaou said...

Beautiful! They will look just perfect I think. I love the bunny!

Homemade by Margy said...

The gifts are great and they look wonderful in Ruben's nursery. Thank you very much for the lovely gifts, great swap.