Saturday 1 November 2008

No Batteries!!

Apparently to keep up a really worthwhile blog it helps if you can add photos to embellish the text and show your visitors the story, well.............my rechargeable batteries have just gone to pot and I don't have any regular ones as standby so I will have to do a 'photoless' blog (apart from any that appear in the links).
I thought I would show you some ongoing projects that I am tackling as and when the mood is right.

1. Hairclip embellishments. These are very cute, use up little scraps of fabric and concentrate your mind for an enjoyable ammount of time.

2. Very cute owl crochet. I did this for a bit of fun and it was super quick.

3. I am slowly making my way through this project. I enjoy embroidery when in a contemplative mood and know I can settle down to concentrate on the item

4. This was great fun if only for the effect. I am now hunting down a suitable frame for it to sit in. But I do really like it

5. I am going to make a couple of these little houses. this weekend. Check out the Pimp Stitch blog too, it's pretty cool and has some lovely links on it.

Anyhows...........once I get me some new batteries I will photo all these projects and pop them on here and I hope that you will take a peek at the links and have a go yourself.

I'm off now to tackle the other 20 odd projects and WIP's I have on the go still!! Speak to you soon.

No comments: