Monday 12 January 2009

Heck!



How often do you have those days when you take oodles and oodles of photos only to find that none of them quite come up to the mark? I seem to have a really good knack for doing this (plus winter daylight does not help with the process!!) and so I am pretty slow at showing my projects and WIP's at present.

I brought the little bunch of flowers to cheer myself up and to try to inject a bit of life in my kitchen in the depths of winter. So Sainsburys came up trumps with these.

My 'flu' has turned out to be a viral infection which lasts for about 3 weeks (which I suspect quite a few of you will know about!) so according to that news from my Doctor I have still got a week to go of feeling lousy and out-of-sorts. Bum!

Now back to trying to sort out my photographic skills (or lack of).

No comments: