Tuesday 27 January 2009

Catch up post

Time seems to be in precious supply in the Neet house at present so this is just a quick catch up. I will get back with more soon. Promise.


I love the colours (and the frangrance!) of these Yankee Candles tarts. So much better than the plug-ins IMO.



Cath is most definately the inspiration for this Granny Squares blanket destined for Little Neet's bedroom.



These little feet belong to some of my bunnies that have been a long....long time in the making but now completed.




This is Dot Bunny she is safely on her way to Norma in USA thanks to the wonders of Etsy.com.

3 comments:

Chloe said...

The bunnies are adorable. I love them!

saraeden said...

Just fund your blog and wanted to say hello !!
Love those feet by the way !!

Sara x

angel said...

OH OH OH OH OH BUNNIES.......... OH I love Bunnies Neet, so lovely.

Mwah X x X x X