Monday 2 February 2009

more stuff


These little patches are cut from my fabric stash and are going to be used for this project. I wanted it to look random and not be colour or pattern specific - but you can tell that by looking at it!


I thrifted this apron just after Christmas for a bargain 50p. I call it a bargain because the material is beautiful, in vintage, colour and ammount, I'm thinking 'cushion cover'.



I enjoy making hearts to decorate little corners and this is going to hang on my ironwork bedstead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog you have! I've just found it via The Shabby Chic Cafe and will be adding you to my favourites!

xx

Mary Poppins said...

Gorgeous blog, I love it here you are very very talented :)

X

Elaine said...

What a lovely pretty blog you have, such gorgeous makes too.
I think I will have to become a regular here.

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxx

angel said...

Oooh you are sooooo Neat Neet, wow and SOOOOO Talented.... Yummy stuff, off for another lookie.

Love and hugs Honey. X x X x X x X