Wednesday 4 February 2009

Coming to a supermarket near you


Cath 'Kidspiration' seems to be catching on now away from her shops. The mugs are from Sainsburys (UK) and the t-towels are part of a set from Wilkinsons (UK). I do have to say - I am NOT a massive 'Cath' fan but her colours and pattern style match my mood since the New Year. I am enjoying pink, bright, floral and crisp. So little pieces like those above are perfect for lifting my spirit. Now let's see what I can do with the ugly stainless cannisters! Keep reading.

3 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Lovely.
I have the wilko tea towels. Always nice to find something to brighten up the kitchen.
Great blog!

fiftiesgirl said...

Love the mugs and towels x

bibbitybob said...

Ooh I feel a Wilko's trip coming on...thanks for sharing!